Welcome to the home of Complete Annihilation
Complete Annihilation is a game for the Spring RTS engine. It has a sizable and active playerbase, while still being under intense development, with updates every day. To stay up to date, you should get the Spring Downloader to play (now included in the Spring installer). CA is based on several other modifications of Total Annihilation content (with the eventual goal of replacing it with original content, one piece at a time), thus it is a fully playable, relatively balanced and complete game.
- A large range of viable tactics.
- Larger emphasis on unit decisions/selections and their micromanagement.
- Less emphasis on economy micromanagement (mex overdrive instead of TA's moho metal extractors and metal makers).
- All units useful throughout the battle (T2 units dont replace T1 units - they work together).
- Better visuals.
- Powerful GUI enhancements to free your hands and allow you to focus on tactical decisions (air transports automatically ferry units from factories, units can be set to retreat when damaged, etc.)
- Faster and more demanding gameplay (units move faster and unit selection is more important).
- Unit differences achieved using game dynamics and not using special hidden damages/armor classes.
- Get the Spring engine and multiplayer lobby.
- Use the Spring Downloader to download CA (included with Spring installer), maps and keep everything up-to-date on Windows, or the Python CA Downloader on Linux.
- Or download a stable release from http://files.caspring.org/snapshots/.
- Play Total Annihilation online casino DE spiele at Deutsches Online Casino.
- Start the Spring multiplayer lobby (C:\Program Files\Spring\TASClient.exe by default).
- Download Spring Single Player and RAI (Extract to Spring/AI/bot-libs directory)for solo play.
- Or add chicken bot to play ChickenDefense
- Look at some Screenshots.
- Advertising and supporting CA
- Visit the Forum.
- Check out what's new.
- Join the #ca channel (type /j #CA) in the lobby.
- Reply to our thread in the official Spring forums.
- Suggest a feature.
- Report a problem.
- Join a Tournament.
- Voting - make decisions in democratic way.
- Review all changes since the last stable release.
- Development Log
- Development Version
- Learn how to use the SubversionRepository.
- Developer Pages
- List of current polls
- Developer System Specs. (If you need testing)
- Programs to manage .DDS Files
- List of reported LUA errors http://files.caspring.org/caupdater/spring_errors/
- Open Resources
- Balance Guidelines
- Balance Discussion
- Graphical Design Document
- Weapon Standardization
- Unit Categories
- Air Changes
- Sea Changes
- Resource Ratios
- Extra Resources